[imp] IMP upgrade HOWTO, suggestions, guidelines, tips ?

Mookie mookilicious@yahoo.com
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 14:37:04 -0700 (PDT)

I've read through the FAQs, imp-3.1/docs/*, combed
through the IMP mailing list archives (not much there
it seems), and traveled far and wide (read google) in
search of some sort of HOWTO, guidelines, or
suggestions for smooth upgrades of IMP.  I didn't come
up with much to go on.  Most signs point towards a
fresh install and then reworking any customization
done to the original.  Would that be the correct way
to go about it?  Is anyone aware of existing
documentation on "upgrading" or can someone give me a
shove in the right direction?  Have I completely
missed something?  :)  The "upgrade" is from 3.0 to
3.1-RC2, btw.  Many thanks!