[imp] More vhosts stuff...

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley@pcraft.com
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 17:00:40 -0600

    With the old version of IMP (pre 3.0), email send out from IMP would pass
through sendmail's genericstable feature and rewrite the From address
properly.  For example, if the host server is named aaa.bbb.com but sendmail
has a genericstable rule to rewrite a particular user to say xxx.yyy.com, when
mail gets send out, it'll be send as xxx.yyy.com.  I can't seem to be able to
do that with 3.0.  Is there something I'm supposed to turn on...or off?

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
  Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:ashley@pcraft.com>   .   303.442.6410 x130