[imp] vhosts

Sameh Ghane sw@anthologeek.net
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 01:06:32 +0200

Le (On) Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 04:50:00PM -0600, Ashley M. Kirchner ecrivit (wrote):

>     I have several mail.[vhost].com/net domains and they all access their email
> via http://mail.[vhost].com (they all point to the same exact Horde/IMP
> installation).  Is there a way within IMP (3.0) to default to that vhost domain
> name when those users compose and send a message?
>
>     For example, I log in using http://mail.aaa.com, and I'd like my outgoing
> email to be me@aaa.com.  Another user logs in using http://mail.bbb.com, and
> their outgoing email should be user_name@bbb.com .
>
>     Is there a way to do that, somehow?  Right now, when a user logs in, it
> displays their name at the top of the page:

Yes, check IMP's config/conf.php, near the end of the file:
// If this is set to a function name, that function will be used to
// set the $imp['user'] at login time; See the 'imp_get_vinfo'
// function below for an example.
$conf['hooks']['vinfo'] = '';

The example function below is exactly what you want.

Cheers,

--
Sameh