[imp] Problem with Options in IMP 3.0

Danny M dannymo20@yahoo.com
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 15:51:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

I have RedHat 7.2 + Postfix+Horde 2.0+ IMP 3.0 running ok,

but I have  a problem in INBOX

When receipt an email in the date field appears to me the hour in that  arrive the message,

in Options -Other Options- Display Options

I have changed "Arrival Time" by "Message Date", but these  changes do not have effect ,it continues appearing the hour in that I arrive the message and not the date

Can you help me

Thanks

Danny

<P>Hi</P>
<P>I have RedHat 7.2 + Postfix+Horde 2.0+ IMP 3.0 running ok,</P>
<P>but I have&nbsp; a problem in INBOX</P>
<P>When receipt an email in the date field appears to me the hour in that&nbsp; arrive the message, </P>
<P>in Options -Other Options- Display Options</P>
<P>I have changed "Arrival Time" by&nbsp;"Message Date",&nbsp;but&nbsp;these&nbsp;&nbsp;changes&nbsp;do not have effect ,it continues appearing the hour in that I arrive the message and not the date </P>
<P>Can you help me</P>
<P>Thanks</P>
<P>Danny</P>