[imp] IMP/CVS broken?

Marc G. Fournier scrappy@hub.org
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 14:56:09 -0300 (ADT)

Just upgraded to the latest CVS and all modules appear to work excempt
for IMP, which gives:

Parse error: parse error in /usr/local/www/horde/lib/MIME/Part.php on line 2

Parse error: parse error in /usr/local/www/horde/lib/MIME/Viewer.php on line 2

Parse error: parse error in /usr/local/www/horde/lib/Identity.php on line 2

Fatal error: Class identity_imp: Cannot inherit from undefined class identity in /usr/local/www/horde/imp/lib/Identity/IMP.php on line 17

I 'diff'd all the .dist files against what I had, and I don't think I
missed an option ... transient error, or configuration issue?

Thanks ...