[imp] vmailmgr problem

Lokesh Khanna lkhanna@hughes-ecomm.com
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 10:12:34 +0530

Hi
i am using imp 3.0 with Qmail, and its working very fine.
I just installed vmailmgr for virtual accounts.My virtual accounts are
perfectly working fine ( imap and pop both ) , i am able to check my virtual
accounts mails using imap and pop using outlook express client.
But in IMP when i m giving user name as username@domain.com and selecting a
correct server ( have got multiple servers )
i am getting below error in horde.log and i m unable to login

Apr 30 10:06:00 HORDE [error] [imp] FAILED LOGIN 172.18.1.103 to
221.171.85.14:143[imap] as lokesh@h
ecl.com [on line 332 of "/home/httpd/html/test/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php"]

WHat should i do ? I am able to login from system accout , but not from
virtual user.
Do i need to modify my servers.php or conf.php ?
pl help me .

Regards

Lokesh Khanna
Engineer- IDC (Network Integration)