[imp] Receiving error message regarding IMP.php file

Jim Adams jadams@tellme.com
Wed, 01 May 2002 18:07:57 -0700

Hello:
I have been attempting to configure IMP  on Redhat 7.2 for a few days
now but I keep getting the same error message:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 182

Line 182 of the IMP.php file is:
$prefs->setValue('folders', $servers[$srv]['folders']);

Does this have to do the the prefs.php file?  The instructions I found
stated that configuring that file was optional.

Any help or insight that you can give me will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Jim Adams