[imp] Feature question: deleting mail

Claus cniesen@gmx.net
Thu, 02 May 2002 11:03:04 -0500

Is it possible implement one of the following:

1) an option to have the mail purged as they are marked
    for delete
2) when using "use_trash" to move the message instead
    of adding it to the trash folder and deleting it
    from the original location.

I'm using courier-imap and have it setup to save deleted
messages automatically in the trash_folder.  Now that I
also use the "use_trash" option I get the same message
twice in the trash folder.

Why am I using the courier-imap trash option?
Because I use other e-mail clients that otherwise don't
save deleted messages.

Why am I using the "use_trash" option?
Because I don't want to mark messages delete AND have
to purge the marked messages (aka I'm lazy).