[imp] A Fatal error has occurred

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 2 May 2002 17:02:04 -0400

Quoting "Frimpong, Jacob" <JFrimpong@naacpnet.org>:

> We are trying to set up IMP so that users can access their email through
> the web. We have installed HORDE and IMP by following the instructions
> found at http://www.geocities.com/oliversl/imp/ So far, we are able to
> get to the login page but when I enter my username and password, I get
> the following fatal error message:

You haven't configured logging, and the default settings don't work for
some reason - your webserver can't write to /tmp. You'll have to configure
something valid for it to log the other errors you're hitting.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity