[imp] Problem sending mail $actionID='NO_ACTION'

scott@opensoars.com scott@opensoars.com
Thu, 2 May 2002 17:02:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,
	This is my first message to the list, so sorry if its been
answered before, but I couldn't find any reference to it.

I am having a problem sending mail via the IMP interface. I can receive
messages fine, display, whatever. But, when I go to 'reply', the
compose message window pops up... But when I hit send message, it just
blanks everything and puts me back at 'Message Composition'. I looked
through the source, and it seems to be a problem with 'actionID' being set
to 'NO_ACTION', when it shouldn't be (line 413, compose.php, IMP package).
I am running the following:

Red Hat 7.2.93 (skipjack)
IMP 3.1 RC2 (same problem with 3.0)
horde 2.0
apache 1.3.23-9 (via RPM)
php-4.1.2-5 (via RPM)

I have test accounts setup if that would help anyone to watch it happen.
Thank you for your time! If there are any specifics about this list I
missed, please let me know!
-Scott