[imp] CVS IMP with PGP Support

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Thu, 2 May 2002 20:13:46 -0600

| Hmm. You know that partnumber.0, passed to imap_fetchbody as the part
| number, gets you the headers for a part?

This didn't seem to work for me.  I have a PGP message in Part 1, subparts
1.1 and 1.2, and passing in either '1.0' or '1.1.0' didn't return
anything.  Am I doing something wrong?

Passing in '1' gave me the entire part (minus the MIME-headers for the
entire part... which I don't need for the PGP stuff so that's OK for
this).  This was my original plan - to create a function in MIME_Part that,
when given a multipart MIME text message, will automatically separate the
parts via the boundaries and store them in the various MIME_Parts -
recursing if there is multiparts within a MIME part.  Any better ideas?

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder