[imp] configuring IMP for imap

Timo Boettcher spida@gmx.net
Fri, 3 May 2002 17:39:46 +0200

Hi Jacob,

There are a number of step-by-step guides around. One is now available
via the www.horde.org link-section http://www.geocities.com/oliversl/imp/

I'm working on another guide, being more detailed (commando-level,
including apache/php/mailserver install). Since my own installation
isn't completely ready, it is some way from being completly usable
without some knowledge, but I would appreciate any comments. Since my
Server isn't online just now, it is only available per mail (it's a
bit bigger, so I won't send it to the list). Feel free to ask, if you
are interested.

Message of Friday, 3. May 2002, 15:20:56:

FJ> Can someone send me a step-by-step configuration guide for IMP? I am
FJ> installing IMP on RedHat 7.2 linux box with php and apache, and my imap
FJ> server is a Windows 2000 server running Exchange 8.5
FJ> Thanks
FJ> Jacob A. Frimpong

 Timo