[imp] error:Horde_Crypt classes require a secure web connection

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Fri, 3 May 2002 11:33:32 -0600

Quoting alex <alex@thbuo.gov.tw>:

| What should i do,while generate pvivate pgp key,imp said "Horde_Crypt
| classes
| require a secure web connection."
|
| My apache is running under SSL mode,anything missed ?

I know this is going to sound really dumb, but are you sure IMP is running
on the secure side?  The Horde function that checks for the SSL connection
looks for an environment variable that is set by the webserver - I believe
this variable MUST be set by any implementation of HTTPS.  Thus, either you
have a bad apache setup or IMP is not running (or certain parts of horde
are not running) on the SSL part of the server.

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder