[imp] (no subject)

Kogan, Yanina YKogan@naacpnet.org
Fri, 3 May 2002 15:11:25 -0400

I have installed Horde2.0 and IMP3.0 on a RedHat7.1 Linux server. It works
great on the server! When I try to access the horde software from another
computer on the network via the internet I cannot see some of the pages. It
gives me an Alert Message:The connection was refused when attempting to
connect to 127.0.0.1. I can view other html and php files on that server
from other computers via e-mails, just not horde files. I have spent a lot
of time trying to figure out what the problem is. I hope that you can help
me.