[imp] Problem sending mail $actionID='NO_ACTION'

scott@opensoars.com scott@opensoars.com
Fri, 3 May 2002 11:42:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
	Thank you for your response! Lets see here, I've set the
debug_level to E_ALL, but the only thing I see in horde.log is

May 03 12:30:54 HORDE [notice] [imp] Login success for USER
[MY IP] to {127.0.0.1:993} [on line 64 of
"/var/www/opensoars/mail/horde/imp/redirect.php"]

(i'm using Self certifying SSL)

and in my other logs, I just see xinetd accepting the connection and imapd
authenticating it. However! I've gone through the source an added logger
commands to the switch($actionID) part. After the send button is hit and
compose comes up again, $actionID is set to NO_ACTION, and it SEEMS to be
some  strangeness in actionID getting passed from the previous page,
because  when send is hit, it should be passed as 'SEND_MESSAGE', but for
some reason, its not set, so it gets set to 'NO_ACTION'.

Upon further investigation, I've gone through and set

$actionID = SEND_MESSAGE;

right before the switch, and when i gets pulled up again, it tells me
"You must have at least one recipient."

It looks like _NONE_ of the form variables are getting passed to
compose.php upon submittal! Any ideas? I'll be more than glad to try
anything! Thanks a lot!
-Scott