[imp] Folders.php problem?

Omniflux joshlists@nebonet.com
Sat, 4 May 2002 01:37:47 -0600

I'm having a problem with the folder list hanging...

The folders display correctly and are accessible in the dropdown lists, but
when I try to go to the folders page to see all the folders, something
hangs.

If I set the folder prefix to something (anything afaict) it doesn't hang,
but it only shows INBOX and the shared folders.

I've tried searching the archives for a solution, but it's either not there,
or I don't know what to search on.

I've narrowed it down to this by using Horde::logMessage statements...

    if ($imaptree->isOpen($mailbox)) {
        $mailbox = $imaptree->next();
    } else {
        $mailbox = $imaptree->nextOnLevel();
    }

nextOnLevel runs, returns, and the loop repeats. This time nextOnLevel runs
and doesn't return.

I'm using:
Cyrus 2.1.4 (with altnamespace)
PHP   4.1.2
Horde 2.1-RC2
IMP   3.1-RC2
Turba 1.1-RC2

If I issue ". LIST * *" to the imap server, I get:

* LIST (\Noinferiors) "." "INBOX"
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "." "test"
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "." "Shared Folders.Cyberlink"
. OK Completed (0.000 secs 4 calls)

Any ideas?

-
Omniflux