[imp] Problem sending mail $actionID='NO_ACTION'

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz@uni-bielefeld.de
Sat, 04 May 2002 10:55:07 +0200

Hi!

#--snipp

I can confirm exactly that behaviour. I am running sendmail 8.12.3 with
starttls and and thought it would be tls or auth why I could not mail within
IMP. So I changed after that mail by Scott post -> get in <form method="get"
name="compose" enctype="multipart/form-data" action="<?=
Horde::url('compose.php?uniq=' . uniqid(rand())) ?>"> and now it works while
before I did not see anything in my maillog.

Alexander

--
Alexander Dalloz
Enger, Germany

PGP fingerprint: 2307 88FD 2D41 038E 7416  14CD E197 6E88 ED69 5653
PGP key valid: made 13.07.1999