[imp] truncating problem ?

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Mon, 6 May 2002 12:56:28 -0600

Quoting dwittenb@dns1.starken.com:

| Anyone else seen problems truncating problems in messages?  What we're
| seeing is you receive a message, hit reply, and send, but when actually
| gets sent (and stuck in the sent-mail) is missing most of the text you
| wrote, and various pieces of text from within the original message?  I
| started seeing in the RC for 3, but has continue into the full version.

Have you tried turning HTML compression off in the config files?  This
doesn't sound like an error in the code - it sounds like the message
information is being lost in the transfer somehow.  Off the top of my head
I don't recall which config file you have to look in: it's either in
horde/horde.php or imp/config/conf.php

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder