[imp] attachments

Ramon Kagan rkagan@YorkU.CA
Tue, 7 May 2002 09:16:29 -0400 (EDT)

You need to set the option in the imp/config/conf.php

// Should we display attachment information in the mailbox index? This
// is a performance hit, but may be okay on smaller installations.
$conf['mailbox']['show_attachments'] = false;

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Unix Team -  Intermediate System Administrator
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan@yorku.ca