[imp] Help - Load data into table

Darci Tartari dtartari@portoriogrande.com.br
Wed, 08 May 2002 10:18:54 -0300

I am  running Horde 2.1, IMP 3.1, Turba 1.1, Kronolith 1.0,  Nag 1.0 and
Passwd 2.0,  PHP-4.1.2 with FTP, Gettext, IMAP, MCAL, Mcrypt, MySQL, XML
support modules, apache 1.3.24 +mod_ssl 2.8.8 in a FreeBSD 4.5 box and
it seems to work very well still in tests.

I created another table similar to turba_objects to be a table read only
where i intend to fill with the company names people.  I configured the
sources.php to access that table as ready only and public access.  I can
log as admin and fill data into table without problems  and read only as
a ordinary user so I think its working very well.... The idea is to use
mysql prompt and load a file with all data into that table so all the
address book of the company will available.

My problem is how to fill the data in to that table once I don't know
how to generate the field "object_id" of that table which data is a
strange string to me.

Is there anybody who could please tell me how turba do to generate the
field object_id (primary key) when it insert a data into table
turba_objects ?