[imp] Monthly Maintenance Problem...

rob@naseca.net rob@naseca.net
Wed, 8 May 2002 09:32:40 -0500

Hello,

Imp & Horde have been working great for me until this month:

Since may started, whenever I log in, It asks me to do maintenance.  I check
all the e boxes and go to my inbox, and then have to go into options ->
filters -> apply all to manually apply my filters.  It seems that if you do
maintenance, filters aren't applied to the inbox.  I don't mind that too much.

But what I can't figure out is why all of a sudden I have to do maintenance
every time I log in.  It didn't used to be this way.

I don't think this is a preferences problem, as I can add or remove filters,
change languages etc and they store properly.

Any ideas ?

Rob

P.S.  I'm storing preferences in a postgresql database on openbsd 3.0 with
apache 1.3.22