[imp] Login Problems (getting closer)

Jason Bradley Nance jbnance@tresgeek.net
Wed, 8 May 2002 09:47:28 -0500 (CDT)

IMP is at the point where the logins are working, but it is taking over 30
seconds just to do the login, and I never see a page after that because php
is running in safe mode (so scripts can't change the max exec time) and
after 30 seconds it just kills the connection.
Folders.php is the last file that is being read when the max exec time is
reached.  Any ideas as to why it is taking so long, or, better yet, how to
speed it up?

Jason Bradley Nance
jbnance@tresgeek.net
http://www.tresgeek.org/

-
When we walk to the edge of all the light we have
 and take a step into the darkness of the unknown
 we must believe that one of two things will happen:
        There will be something solid for us to stand on
         or we will be taught to fly.

                -Patrick Overton, "Faith"