[imp] Address Book with IMP

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
09 May 2002 13:04:13 -0300

On Wed, 2002-05-08 at 16:32, Eric Rostetter wrote:
> Quoting Devin Atencio <dreamboy@aros.net>:
>

> > I noticed that some of my users were complaining that when
> > they click on the AddressBook link within Compose it brought
> > up nothing. But if you went to Options, AddressBook, and then
> > told it to use My Addressbook that fixed the problem. Is there
> > a way to make it default to My Addressbook so that everyone
> > doesn't have to go into their preferences to select it?
>
> The default (at least at this time) is the first one listed
> in the sources.php file.  So just move your prefered one to
> the top of the file.

We only have one source in our horde/turba/config/sources.php file, and
it doesn't appear to pick up on that one.  I did an upgrade from imp 3.0
to 3.1RC2 and turba 1.0 to 1.1RC2, and old users get an error when
index 0 if I remember correctly).  Once a user goes into the imp options
and changes the addressbook from "none" to "My Addressbook", it works,
and the error does not reappear even when the setting is changed back to
"none".

--
Edward Glowacki			glowack2@msu.edu
Michigan State University