[imp] [How do I reserve a mail sent in SENT-BOX? (fwd)]

Paul Hancock phancock@phxlib.org
Thu, 9 May 2002 09:47:28 -0700

I am unable to get the 'save a copy of sent messages' option working at
all, despite having what I believe to be correct values in prefs.php, under
imp/config:

// save a copy of sent messages?
// a value of 0 = no, 1 = yes
$_prefs['save_sent_mail'] = array(
    'value' => 1,
    'locked' => true,
    'shared' => true,
    'type' => 'implicit'
);

// sent mail folder
$_prefs['sent_mail_folder'] = array(
    'value' => 'sent-mail',
// For Exchange server uncomment the line below and delete the line above
//    'value' => 'Sent Items',
    'locked' => true,
    'shared' => true,
    'type' => 'implicit'
);

I am using the very latest CVS version.  The same settings above worked in
a previous version of imp, so unless someone can prove otherwise, I think
the option is broken.

                       -- Paul (phancock@phxlib.org)