[imp] Fatl Error at login

antonio d'acierno dacierno.a@isa.av.cnr.it
Fri, 10 May 2002 09:31:58 +0200

Hi all!

I'm a new user of both Linux and IMP.
I have Red Hat 7.1 on a PC with sendmail.

If I use POP server  i have the following
"Fatal error: No parent class available in this context in
/var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/lib/Identity/IMP.php on line 34
at login" when I try to login.

Moreover, I know the difference among POP and IMAP (or, at least, I guess
to know :-( )
but what's the difference when I use a web mail????

Please, help me!

Antonio d'Acierno
ISA - CNR
via Roma 52 A/C Avellino
Italy
Tel: +0825.299513
fax.+0825.781585
mobile: 328.9372121
http://www.isa.av.cnr.it/dacierno/
mailto:dacierno.a@isa.av.cnr.it
Hi all!<br><br>
I'm a new user of both Linux and IMP.<br>
I have Red Hat 7.1 on a PC with sendmail.<br><br>
If I use POP server&nbsp; i have the following<br>
<b>&quot;Fatal error</b>: No parent class available in this context in
<b>/var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/lib/Identity/IMP.php</b> on line
<b>34<br>
Moreover, I know the difference among POP and IMAP (or, at least, I guess
to know :-( )<br>
but what's the difference when I use a web mail????<br><br>
Please, help me!<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Antonio d'Acierno<br>
ISA - CNR<br>