[imp] IMP SMTP Problem

Michael Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Sat, 11 May 2002 01:25:33 +0100

I'm running nearly the same setup as you... Win2k, Mdaemon, Apache (don't like
IIS security)...

I also use SMTP with out a problem.
I have enabled it with no settings so it defaults to localhost.. apparopriate
part from horde/config/horde.php is below:

I don't think I've done anything specital in MDaemon...

- Mike :-)

/**
 ** Mailer
 **/

// What method should we use for sending mail? Valid options are
// currently 'sendmail' and 'smtp'.
$conf['mailer']['type'] = 'smtp';

// An array holding any parameters that the Mail object will need to
// function correctly. For sendmail, this is mainly the sendmail_path
// option; SMTP requires at least a server and a port (if nonstandard).
$conf['mailer']['params'] = array();
// $conf['mailer']['params'] = array('sendmail_path' => '/usr/lib/sendmail');
// $conf['mailer']['params'] = array('host' => 'smtp.example.com');