[imp] a strange notification

Jussi Salokangas js@nuvo.fi
Sat, 11 May 2002 14:25:55 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,

Each time I log on to IMP system , I get a notification:

IMP Maintenance Operations - Confirmation

Warning! IMP is ready to perform the maintenance operations checked below.
Check the box for any operation(s) you want to perform at this time.

The current folder(s) "sent-mail" will be renamed to
"sent-mail-apr-2002".
All old sent-mail folders more than 12 months old will be deleted.
 All messages in your "trash" folder older than 30 days will be
permanently deleted.

Even if I perfom thouse operations, this notification will be displayed
again during my log on to the system. How could I remove this
notification?

Best regards,

--

Jussi Salokangas     -   Network Administrator
Email: js@nuvo.fi    -   GSM: +358 (0)40 8323 3300