[imp] Anyone Running IMP Behind An IPCop Box?

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz@uni-bielefeld.de
Sat, 11 May 2002 21:10:50 +0200

Hi,

what happens? Does the compose windows clear up but no mail is sent? Then
try to change the post command in compose.inc to get and try again.

Alexander

--
Alexander Dalloz
Enger, Germany

PGP fingerprint: 2307 88FD 2D41 038E 7416  14CD E197 6E88 ED69 5653
PGP key valid: made 13.07.1999