[imp] Good Morning!

Scott Bigelow scott@opensoars.com
Sat, 11 May 2002 12:21:55 -0700

Ahhh, check this out.

go to horde/imp/templates/compose/compose.inc
go to line 12 (i think)
delete 'enctype="multipart/form-data" ' from the FORM tag.

try again.... There is some strange problem with Apache/PHP... I've been looking
into it for a while. It seems that for that enctype (used to upload files and
such) php prepends all variables with a \n\r , so when a string variable is
read, it reads as nothing (I believe this is how it works). I have seen this is
instances where apache & php are installed via RPM... Hope this helps! And if it
does, can you let me know what ur system config is (apache,php,rpm)? I'm trying
to get to the bottom of this!
-Scott