[imp] Issue with sent-mail (bug?)

Paul Hancock phancock@phxlib.org
Sun, 12 May 2002 21:09:03 -0700 (MST)

It doesn't look like my previous message made it to the list.  Trying
again.

I am having problems with the latest IMP CVS.  Although I have the option
turned on in the imp configuration, sent mail is not being put into the
sent-mail folder.  The setting is not overridden in the horde_prefs table.
I have compared the configuration with a previous, and it all looks like
it's set up correctly.  The settings:

// save a copy of sent messages?
$_prefs['save_sent_mail'] = array(
    'value' => 1,
    'locked' => true,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'checkbox',
    'desc' => _("Save sent mail")
);

// sent mail folder
$_prefs['sent_mail_folder'] = array(
    'value' => 'sent-mail',
    'locked' => true,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'implicit'
);

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?  Can anyone provide insight on
what may be going on in my circumstance?  Even a clue on whether this is
an imp bug, PHP, IMAP, or some other  issue would be very helpful.