[imp] Problem with mailbox format files...

David J. Weller-Fahy largely@innocent.com
Mon, 13 May 2002 22:53:09 -0800

Just setup IMP, and have been using mutt.

I have a few mailboxes in the mailbox file format that don't parse
correctly using imp, and am looking for suggestions.

Example one:

 ~/Mail/Keep/keepers

  mutt - shows 9 messages in the mailbox
       - no 'FOLDER INTERNAL DATA' message
  IMP  - shows 7 messages in the mailbox
       - in one message, the body from the first, and the
         message sources from the second and third are the
         'body' of this message

Example two:

 ~/Mail/domain

  mutt - shows 10 messages in the mailbox
       - no 'FOLDER INTERNAL DATA' message
  IMP  - shows one message in the mailbox, the subject of
         that message is the full pathname of the mailbox
         file that I'm trying to access (see above)
       - if I open that message, I get one message with
         all ten messages in sequence, if that makes any
         sense

If you need clarification on the above, please let me know.
Also, I'm not sure what config options you'd want to know
about, so give me hints.

Basically, I'm trying to make a mutt/IMP friendly setup here,
and this is the only problem that I've come across.  I've looked
through the FAQ, and done some searching using Google, but no
luck so far.  If anyone has any ideas as to where to start
troubleshooting, I'd really appreciate it.

Regards,

  David