Fwd: Re: [imp] Interesting Problem in Reply

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Tue, 14 May 2002 10:44:42 +0200

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von Rodolfo Segleau
<segleaur@mechanus.org> -----
    Datum: Mon, 13 May 2002 20:21:20 -0500
    Von: Rodolfo Segleau <segleaur@mechanus.org>
Antwort an: Rodolfo Segleau <segleaur@mechanus.org>
 Betreff: Re: [imp] Interesting Problem in Reply
      An: Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> You mean, the compose window doesn't even pop up? If you use compose in a
> popup window look out for any javascript error messages from your
browser.
> If not take a look at the html source and see if the reply link is broken
> somehow.
>
> Jan.

Actually, the behaviour is flaky. It usually happens when I am replying
from a
folder, not from the inbox. The compose window pops up. I can write the
message, but when I click on send, it doesn't do anything. In IE, I can see
at
the bottom, the URL being processed (or it simply saying done). But when
the
problem appears (once again, mainly from the subfolders), it just sits
there;
almost as if the link is dead. I've checked the logs (i keep separate logs
for
each site) and Apache2 does not give a "file not found error" or something
around those lines. I'm curious to know if someone else has this problem. I
presume the reply using the same compose.php code?

Yes indeed, the "send" part is the same code. Does this also happen if you
are using Apache 1.3?

Jan.