[imp] Logout problem

horde.imp@pest.me.nctu.edu.tw horde.imp@pest.me.nctu.edu.tw
Tue, 14 May 2002 20:11:50 +0800 (CST)

Hi, all:

   Yesterday I found a bug in IMP-cvs. When I login as user A, reading
   some messages and logout, re-login as user B, if I click the "INBOX"
   link on the login screen, what I can are last user's mail list.
   In case I click a mail which just been read by last user, the full
   content will display on screen, as last user can see. However, clicking
   on those messages which weren't viewed would display some warning
   messages such as "Warning: Undefined index: msgl in ..".
   I'm wondering if there's something wrong with session or authentication
   mechanism so that cached pages will still be funcational.

   My platform is FreeBSD 4.5 + PHP 4.1.2 + horde/imp-CVS .

Best Regards
Pest