[imp] Horde defaulting to IMP

Rich West Rich.West@divatv.com
Tue, 14 May 2002 14:41:26 -0400

Silly question here, but is it possible to immediately have a user
dropped into their INBOX within IMP after logging in to Horde?

I have Horde set up to do the authentication via IMP, and it drops the
user to a screen in which displays "Mail", "Tasks", etc.  The user then
has to click on "Mail" in order to get to their INBOX.

I'm just trying to see if I can save the end user a step.. especially
since my (pre2.x) previous install of Horde+tools did this, and I will
be darned if I can remember exactly what I did...

Thanks!
-Rich