[imp] Languages

Ramon Kagan rkagan@YorkU.CA
Tue, 14 May 2002 16:09:33 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

A bit of an update.  I have this running with 3 machines with lvs.

1 machine is running the translation completely fine, the other two are
not.  I checked the horde trees and diffed them.  Except for an emacs
backup file there was no difference.  What library/application
dependancies exist for language support?  The kernels on these machines
are identical as well.

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Unix Team -  Intermediate System Administrator
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan@yorku.ca