[imp] Problem sending mail $actionID='NO_ACTION'

Derek Au dau@diala.greenpeace.org
Wed, 15 May 2002 21:23:51 +0200

I spent a couple hours on the same problem today using combinations of Horde
2.0/2.1 and Imp 3.0/3.1.  Changing the compose.inc to the GET method worked for
all versions.  Note that you might want to modify spelling.inc to GET as well in
order for posts from the spell-checking form to compose.php to work.
I'm not too comfortable with using GET, though ;)

Other than that Horde 2.1 & Imp 3.1 work like a charm.  Thanks.

----- Derek Au
-- -- Greenpeace International, IT
-- -- Keizersgracht 176, 1016 DW Amsterdam
----- The Netherlands
----- +31 20 523 6222 (office)
-- -- +31 6 290 01141 (mobile)