[imp] Error in Sending/Expanding Name (php-4.2)

Saskia Vandamme Saskia.Vandamme@rug.ac.be
Thu, 16 May 2002 16:59:01 +0200 (MEST)

Hello

After updrading to php 4.2 I have a similar problem.
I cannot use 'My adressbook' (MySQL) any more.
I get the same error in my apache error_log:

Undefined index:  socket in /usr/local/lib/php/DB/mysql.php on line 108

PHP 4.2
Apache 1.3.24
mod_ssl-2.8.8-1.3.24
OpenSSL 0.9.6b
Solaris 8 for Intel

The MySQL database is on another machine.

Saskia