[imp] what did I do wrong (redux)

Scott Carr scarr@progbits.com
Thu, 16 May 2002 15:33:40 -0500

This is happening because the system uses frames to display the Menu and the
content seperately.  If you access a page that uses frames then all you see in
the URL box is the link to the initial Frame page.  The content frame opens
everything in "_self", so you do not see any other URLs except for the initial one.
--
Scott Carr
OpenOffice.org