[imp] mail disappearing on send

Liam Hoekenga liamr@umich.edu
Fri, 17 May 2002 12:02:22 -0400

> Apparently, it means sendmail couldn't parse the address list[1].
> That could indicate an error in our addressing code somewhere.  It
> would be great if you could find some example address lists for us to
> examine.  There must be some kind of consistently-wrong formatting
> we're doing.

I find you get it if you try sending mail to @, user@.  I think sending mail to
@example.com generates a sendmail error 64.

In the meantime, I moved the raiseMessage inside the curly brace w/ the
logMessage (like it is in the 3.1RCs).  That block now reads:

             ob_start();
                 print_r($headers);
                 $message_headers = ob_get_contents();
             ob_end_clean();
            Horde::logMessage($status->getMessage() . ",\n"
                . $message_headers, __FILE__, __LINE__, LOG_ERR);
            Horde::raiseMessage(sprintf(_("There was an error sending your
message: %s"), $status->getMessage()), HORDE_ERROR);
            unset($message_headers);

So... I should be able to get sample message headers to pass on to you guys.

Liam