[imp] In-line image MIME_Viewer

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Sat, 18 May 2002 00:34:30 +0100

On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 03:40:33PM -0600, Michael M Slusarz wrote:
> Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:
>
> | I think what people requested is a mime driver for images so that IMP can
> | be
> | configured to display them inline. That would be a much cleaner
> | solution.
> |

> This was actually on my TODO list.  Maybe I'll bump it up if enough people
> want to see this feature.

If you do look at this, then it could be a good time to expand the
MIME driver framework for more than just text/html responses.  The idea
was that you could use MIME drivers for pretty printing to PDFs (for
printing e-mail) or even to WAV files for listening to emails :)

The stub function is there in each of the drivers (which returns text/html
for everything now, which is kind of pointless).

Anil