[imp] Interesting Problem in Reply

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur@mechanus.org
Sat, 18 May 2002 15:25:14 -0500

I haven't been able to try this on Apache 1.3.x. I had to migrate to Apache2
because I had certain problems with Apache 1.3.x on RH 7.1 for Alpha (heh, the
entire system is a bunch of patches, RH didn't do that good of a job on 7.1 as
they should of, IMNSHO). The error I get from IE is that there is a syntax
error in compose.php on line 168, character 5. I tracked that down, and it's
right after a <tr> tag, but even VI doesn't see a character after the tag. Not
sure what's happening. Needless to say, this happened with IE 5.x and 6.

Cheers,

Rodoflo

<snip>