[imp] Can't open mail when To:-header is malformed

Tero Matinlassi tero.matinlassi@edu.vantaa.fi
Mon, 20 May 2002 10:25:15 +0300

Lainaus Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> Are you running torture tests against IMP? ;-)

Well, that wasn't my intention, but if there's a need for them.. ;-)

Actually, we have some misconfiguration within one of our server
(running IIS *shrug*) and PHPBB2 (www.phpbb.com) that generates these
mails with bogus headers. I haven't yet located why it does that.. but
that's another problem anyway and doesn't really belong here. :)

> Can you bounce me the message so that I can find out what's happening
> there?

I deleted the original one, but I did generate another mail which
behaves exactly the same way (it has same kind of headers). I'll bounce
that one to you.

-Tero

--
Tero Matinlassi