[imp] help help, im getting nuts here. mail disappear.

Darci Tartari dtartari@portoriogrande.com.br
Mon, 20 May 2002 08:08:07 -0300

     Something similar happened to me. My horde installation war working
good in test conditions and start not to show me the list of  mails in
in any mail box. I know the mails are arriving at server because I can
read then using Netscap imap client. So, my cyrus installation are OK.
    I don't know if it is a imp bug or my configuration mistake.
    If  you have any information to show me the solution I will
appreciate that.

    Thanks  a lot !

    Darci Tartari