[imp] Re: disable

Mon, 20 May 2002 11:35:27 -0500

Quoting Gustavo Schroeder <gustavo@ccs.univali.br>:

> Eric,
>
> how can i disable the "redirect" and "save as" options at the message
> screen?

Not configurable, so you need to edit the file
horde/imp/templates/message/navbar.inc
and remove them manually.

> additionally, how can i put the "change password" option?

See the instructions for the module on how to add them to the Horde menu
bar, or the application menu bar.  If you want to add them in place of
the "redirect" or "save as" options in the message view instead, then you
are basically on your own -- but it would involve adding code to the above
file (navbar.inc) similar to the code you would remove to get rid of the
others.

--
Eric Rostetter
eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu

Hey Rocky!  Watch me pull a rabbit from my hat!