[imp] Problem with mail forward

Tero Matinlassi tero.matinlassi@edu.vantaa.fi
Tue, 21 May 2002 15:21:40 +0300

Lainaus Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> Zitat von Tero Matinlassi <tero.matinlassi@edu.vantaa.fi>:
> > What I ment was that after this I have _two folders_, which show on
> the
> > folder list and one is called "Lähetetyt" and the other
> "L&5A-hetetyt".
> > I think it's not correct behaviour, since I didn't choose to create
> > folder called "L&5A-hetetyt" ever - I just chose the folder
> "Lähetetyt"
> > for my sent-mail and that folder was already present before this.
>
> Can you try if what I just committed to HEAD fixes this problem?

Identity modification seems to work. Now it didn't create a new folder
when selecting existing one with 'ä'-character; this should be fine now.

The reply/forward problem described earlier still exists. Can you look
into that also? On HEAD it gives these:

Warning: Bad message number in /var/www/html/horde-head/imp/compose.php
on line 561

Warning: Undefined index: in /var/www/html/horde-
head/lib/MIME/Structure.php on line 121

Thanks!

-Tero

--