[imp] imp_expand_fromaddress and imp_set_fullname

Harry Hoffman hhoffman@ip-solutions.net
Tue, 21 May 2002 17:17:22 -0400

Hi All,
   I've finally gotten around to trying to setup imp_expand_fromaddress and
imp_set_fullname. I'm using the LDAP portion of the code to expand. The
fromaddress works fine although very slowly (compared to looking up an address
in Turba using LDAP address book). I'm not sure that the set_fullname is
working. Again it's in LDAP but upon looking at the Identity line it still
says "Default Identity" instead of Harry Hoffman.
   Can someone point me in the direction of making the fromaddress quicker,
and making the set_fullname work?
Here are my details:
Horde (et al) from CVS - daily updates
OpenLDAP v 2.0.x running on the same machine
Cyrus 2.x running on the same machine

Thanks,
Harry