[imp] Question on Mnemo...

Jim Hale jim-ml@halemail.dyndns.org
Wed, 22 May 2002 07:23:11 -0500

I'm not sure if anyone is monitoring the Mnemo list (since I didn't see
it listed on the webpage) so I hope no resents me posting this here...
:)

---

I have pretty much everything else installed in the suite and decided to
go ahead and install Mnemo. I've just run into a couple of things which
are probably REALLY minor.

1) There's a broken link for the 'Refresh List' graphic on the memo
page. Is there just a link I need to alter? Refreshing WORKS, there's
just no grpahic (and there is a graphics.gif in the /graphics folder).

2) When I go into Options (for Mnemo only), I get an error that says:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: groupiseditable() in
/var/www/html/webmail/horde/templates/prefs/overview.inc on line 24

Everything else seems to work fine. I've added, deleted, and modifed
memos.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Jim Hale
---
Jim & Kathy's Website Collection
http://hale.dyndns.org