[imp] Question on Mnemo...

Jim Hale jim-ml@halemail.dyndns.org
Wed, 22 May 2002 10:46:48 -0500

Great Jan thanks!

Which files should I get to fix the booboos? :)

I have a question now regarding Chora. Since doing the cvs thing seems to be
the way to go to get the latest and the greatest quickly, If I install Chora on
my setup, will EVERYBODY have access to use it and download stuff or can I lock
it's use into me only? I'm not running a production type server (but I do have
about 20 Email Addresses for people and I trust them) - but I don't want to
forget later down the road.

Thanks!

Jim Hale
---