[imp] Opps: I really need help now!

Maryjane Murrell mmurrell@CalAcademy.Org
Wed, 22 May 2002 16:01:34 -0700

Hi folks,
             I am new to this list. I am also a newbie to unix. However,
I am running a freebsd server to run imp as a remote email web interface
for my .org I recently found my \var directory full. So I started
deleting tmp files. (Opps, that was not a good idea.) Since then my imp
has refused to handle attachments.

Here is my error message:

Warning: Unable to open '/var/tmp/phprvt202' for reading: No such file or
directory in /usr/local/www/data/horde/imp/compose.php3
on line 910

My problem is figuring out  how to put the neccasary files back.
Everytime I try to attach anything to an email I get this same error
message with a different file name missing.

 I have tried to reinstall php 4 but it didn't help. I am willing to
rebuild the system. But I am leaving for my vacation tomorrow night.

This particular server is not backed up. Due to it doesn't really have
anything other than imp on it. The users know that it isn't backed up.
So, they don't fret losing their contact list. But they really don't
like not being able to attach anything to an email.

Please help if you any ideas!!! I will gladly repay you some how. I work
at a really fun place to visit and would be more than happy to send
passes or give a private tour to anyone who could help me with this matter.

Thank you, Maryjane :-[