[imp] Problem with maintenance tasks / renaming sent-mail folder

Tero Matinlassi tero.matinlassi@edu.vantaa.fi
Thu, 23 May 2002 16:03:28 +0300

Lainaus Tero Matinlassi <tero.matinlassi@edu.vantaa.fi>:

> When renaming the sent-mail folder to "sent-mail-month-year" at
> monthly
> maintenance tasks, the folder gets renamed to "sent-mail-month
> -year".
> There's extra empty character (not space, just some other empty
> character). After that IMP complains about this folder name and gives
>
> error messages related to this in the mailbox view. Also this folder
> is
> not shown on the folder page / menu.
>
> Has anybody encountered this problem? (This happens in RELENG. I
> don't
> know if this is happening in HEAD, haven't tested it yet.)

Ahm, replying to myself. I got a bit into this and did a test file
which had:
<?php

setlocale( LC_ALL, 'fi_FI' );

$last_login = mktime(0, 0, 0, date('m') - 1, date('d'));

echo 'sent-mail'.strtolower(strftime("-%b-%Y", $last_login));

When I open this file with my browser it outputs:
sent-mail-huhti -2002

So that's where the extra empty character is coming from. Any
suggestions how to handle with this?

-Tero

--
Tero Matinlassi